Tuesday, December 29

German new years celebration



For the last couple of years I have spend new years in Germany. This year I'm not. There have bin so much hassle in trying to organise my tickets, someone to take care of my cats etc etc that when a friend called about celebrating it with them in Gothenburg I said yes.

It felt good finally taking a decision. But my subconciousness seem to be telling me to go to Gremany (just wrote Australia).
First I had a dream about THE dream guy (my friends friend) and last night I dreamt about Billa-bonn in Bonn and not sure why but the spiraling bathroom staircase was the main part of the dream (still surprised I have not killed myslef in that one) so now I wonder what will next dream be about?

As you might be able to tell Australia & Germany is closely linked in my mind to.

No comments: