Tuesday, December 29

The subtle knife


The subtle knife
By: Philip Pullman


Book two is already finished and now it the really really really important quiestion. Where is book 3?! It hos gone missing so I will not have read all three in 2009.

As you might have noticed I was not able to keep myself far away from this book. It was completed in mere 24 hrs (with some sleep included). I didn't like it as much as book one as you might suspect, but with all triologies book two just tend to be a traveling section where new caracters are included and the main purpose of the story is drawn up. You get to now the main caracters better both the good and evil and some of your favorites dissapear (ofcourse). The end of the book just keep you hanging midstory and you can't wait until you get your hands on the third part. The part that I have to dig through my apartment to find.

I give it a mere 3

page count: 11 851 + 341 = 12 192

No comments: