Sunday, February 28

Vampire Diaries- The awakening

Vampire Diaries- The Awakening
J.L. Smith


A students of mine told me that if I like the Twilight saga I had to read the Vampire diaries. SO when I was ordering books around christmas I got this one to bot book 1 and 2.
I started reading it last week and finished it within two days. As you know now if I like a book I will finish it swiftly.

At first it reminded me a little to much about Twilight (yes I know this story was written long before twilight was even thought of). But I just couldn't stop reading. Its a little scary and when my vivid imagination starts running away I see and hear lots of interesting things in my apartment. And yet again I want a Vampire to fall in love with me, but not so sure about having a brother that hates me that is also a vampire.

After finishing the book I just want to read more about Elena, Stefan, Damon and Bonnie. Have started watching the Tv-show but not the same as the books.

I give this one a five

Page count: 422 + 199 = 621

No comments: