Monday, March 1

Vampire Diaries- The Struggle



Vampire Dairies- The Struggle
By: L.J. Smith

Yes I did finish both book 1 and 2 within a week. Did I like this one as much as book 1. Yes, but I think this one in some areas were a little to obvious what was going to happend (but it is a teen book to). Got a little over the blood drinking at one point, but really really liked it and now I paitiently have to sit and wait until the postalservice arrives with my package that holds books 3-5 for me.

Just need to find out what happens in the clearing when Elena steps through, How will Damon and Stefan react. But more impotantly how will Bonnie deal with it all?

I give this one a four. Don't like books that end and I HAVE to read the next book to finish a chapter (scene) or what ever you are going to call it.

pagecount: 621 + 186 = 807

No comments: