Friday, April 30

Sotis

2007-10-04 - 2010-04-30

Rest in peace!

You came into my life 13 december 2007 and have since brought me joy and laugther, comfort when I was sad and amazement from all your creative misciefs that you did.

In februari you were not well and I brought you to the veterinarian to get checked, but you came home all clear and more energetic and lovly as ever. Yesterday you started getting worse and today my dad had to take you to the veterinarian again. There we found out that your kidneys had collapsed and were not functioning at all so the decision was made to put you to sleep since the other option were not an option that would give you the life that you deserve.

You walked into my heart and put a mark there, but its nothing compared with what marks you put on my dad.

We will remeber you forever!

1 comment:

Ia said...

många fina varma kramar!!!!!!
Rest in peace!