Tuesday, April 27

Uncensored- nightdesk

In the beginning of April while I were studying in Linköping holly hock posetd a challenge on her blog. The challenge were to take a picture of your bookstack on your nightdesk as it is. At that point I were unable to give her a fair shot since I was staying at a hotel so my nightdesk consisted of laptop, phone, book and pens.

Now when I'm at home I decided to take on the challenge:

Yes there is a fair amount of dust on those books and no they do not fit ontop of the nightdesk (just push them down in my sleep).

What I have on my desk is clutter (earrings, hairpins, -clips, -ties, alarmclock, notebooks, my independence calendar, In a sunburned country (Bill Bryson), aloe vera, glossy magazines and glasses. My pile next to bed contains books that I have not started reading yet:
  • Så dumt
  • vampire diaries 3 & 4
  • Book 11 wheel of time
  • Origin of species
  • Mary and Elisabeth
  • Love letters from great men
  • Dr Tatianas sex advice to all living creatures
Missing from this shot is Pride and Prejudice that I'm currently reading and lugging around with me in the apartment.

No comments: