Saturday, July 17

The black suitjacket

In june right before the wedding I attended I went shopping with my mom. We hit town mainly because I was going back to my roots (blonde, note: I am not blond, but everybody apperently wants me in that category for some reason). A while away we decided to go to a store that had a VIP sale in the evening before their official sale started.
We went there and I found this Gorgeous black suitjacket and scarf. After a discussion I managed to convince my mom that I needed another black suitjacket since all my other ones are shortsleved or similar. I am chasing the perfect black blazer to, but that is another story.
When i*m in the car the following day admiring a friends beautiful naval dress with red and turqouse acessories we discover that my suitjacket is naval and not black.

But I like in anyway..... Scarf and suit jacket

No comments: