Tuesday, September 7

New blog project

I have bin thinking about this for a long long long time, but never really got around to start it up. Well this previous weekend I got around (guess its because I needed to clean apartment). What my attemt is to catagolize my closet and then show how I use my clothes in it.

welcome to visit Bambies closet



At the moment I'm just putting all my clothes up (taking awhile), but the aim is that I ave I will show you how I use my clothes, My hope is that a pattern will appear for me.

I have figured though just the photographing and adding all the information is going to take a while. By the end of the week I suspect I will have added enough clothes for a normal persons wardrobe. To let you know by then I will only have scratched the surface.

No comments: