Saturday, September 4

The rainbow experiment

This summer I got an idea and now its time to test it. I might add this is just an ecxuse for me to go through my closet and see if I can find some new ways in how to wear my clothes.

The deal is that for 5 weeks I will wear a colour for each week. That is for 5 days a week (mon-fri) I will wear a ceratin colour and then the following week I will wear another colour. My aim is to do this for 5 weeks (not sure I have enough of same coloured clothes to manage this). Black, white, denim jeans (blue) and grey is allowed to be worn and then the rest of the outfit will be with one colour.
My plan is like this:
week 1 - blue
week 2- red
week 3- green
week 4- pink
week 5- purple

I swear I will document these and post my outfits each day (photos will be uploaded in the evening). Lets see if I have as much of the colours as I suspect. Would have loved to do a yellow week to,but that needed to be done in the middle of summer.

No comments: