Tuesday, January 3

Summer and the City

Summer and the City
By: Candace Bushnell

This is the second part of the story of Carrie Bradshaw before she met Miranda, Samantha and Charlotte. IN this book she has just arrived in New York and will send the summer there. And oh boy is this a summer when everything happens. As with the first book I really enjoyed it and finished it within a 48 hr period.

I loved to read about how Carrie met Samantha and Miranda and really really hope that there will be more books in this series. It sort of ties together the story from the start. I would even enjoy a Tv-series made by these books. But I think  ihave to be realistic here and admit that they will NEVER be able to reach the high standard of Sex and the city and that I will most likely only be horribly disapointed.

I donät really like how naive Carrie is, but have realized that this seem to be a thing for chiclit heroines. And yet again you can make mistakes and still succed and get where you want in life.

I give this book a four.


page count: 3 884 + 409 = 4 293

No comments: