Monday, January 9

Weekend 6-8 january part 2

On saturday night it was time for the girls to head out for a dinner at John's place in Varberg with some dancing afterwards. It was time to celebrate the last of the girls turning 30.

I arrived from Borås 20 min before my friends were picking me up, so it was an express shower and change on the agenda. We started with drinks and snackas at a friends place, took a cab down to Applebay for a lovely dinner and more drinks. Before we ordered another cab to head downtown for some dancing at Oscars.

At Johns place I had a vegetable package with chargrilled haloumi cheese, potato baked and a sample of different sauce. For dessert I had a Baileys coffe.
At Oscars me & A staied the entire night on the danceflorr dancing until her feet couldn't handle it anymore and her boyfriend came and picked us up.

No comments: