Friday, March 2



I think the tears have run out.
I know why
I know how

But I still don't understand.
I don't feel like we are finished,
I feel like you never gave US a chance.

I fought for you when things were impossible 
I carried your burden when you wanted to give up
I stood by smiled on the outside and screamed on the inside.
I was there for you ALWAYS.

But you
Gave you
You took my support for granted
You took everything

At the same time 
You were my rock
My oxygen
My lifeline 

And then you let go
I thought I was strong enough to fight 
To continue to fight 
To always say "I'll fix it"

That was me

Miss fix it!

Now I'm lost without you.

Some days I miss you and the pain is unreal.
Other days I'm strong and living.

But I still don't get it 

What happened?!


I thought I had found HIM <3

No comments: