Saturday, May 30

10) Prep


Prep
by: Curtis Sittenfeld

Oh god this pulled me right back to High school and no I didn't attend a fancy boarding school. But she is so like me when I was in that age and it really makes me pissed off. LIstening to someone that thinks nothing of her self, thiks that ou don't deserve to be there and that NO one seas you neither teachers nor class mates.
For some reason I couldn't stop listening and then suddenly it was all about sex and that made me even more frustrated. Imagine driving to and from work each day and the only thing that goes on s a high school girls sexlife! I didn't even have sex in high school sure I had some crushes on guys, but no one ever liked me that way. So well I guess the book might be good, if you haven't lived through parts of it when in high school and its all pulled up to the surface while listening.

No comments: