Thursday, January 5

New year resolution 2

I have given myself a second challenge. Not sure how long I will master this one, but we will see. I am hoping around 150 days, but my aim is 365 days without shopping any new clothes or make up.

There are some exceptions here:

Things that will run out during the year:
  • Mascara
  • Facial cleanser
  • Facial cream
  • Shower gel
  • Deodorant
  • Shampoo & conditioner

How this will end I do not know but my aim is to have saved a minimum of €1200 by 31 december 2012. That is €100 a month!

So why am I doing this, except the obvious money saving thing?? Well I have seven closets with clothes, I have toiletries falling out of its containers and I forget what I have. I want to minimize my closet and make up bag. This feels like a good way to start.

I have informed my mom about this and her reaction was: "Well you can start with three months or something like that, isn't 12 months a little over the top?" Who knows. We will see what happens.

No comments: